Debugging errors in test files

Oh I see such fast releases from 2.4.0 to 2.5.0 rc1 …great…but what;s new in the release?
and what is rc1?

You can find the changelog for v2.4.0 here Release Concrete v2.4.0 · zama-ai/concrete · GitHub.

As for v2.5.0-rc1, since it’s only a release candidate, there is no changelog, but it fixes the wopPBS simulation issue!

Ok ,I will try upgrading it and try executing

Let us know how it went!

It works perfectly well… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad to hear it :slightly_smiling_face:

Let us know if you have more questions!

A liitle deviation from above questions
Export a scalar 64 bits integer to a concreteprocol::Value
what is this concreteprocol::Value?

whats the use of valuedecrypter(is it different from decrypt)? any test files coresponding to this!

encryption.has_value(),any idea where this has_value() function is defined?

@Laser beam This might help

any idea where is this this located?
mlir._mlir_libs._concretelang._compiler

Thanks @Rish ,I would also request sombody to throw light on following questions

Hey @Laser_beam,

Export a scalar 64 bits integer to a concreteprocol::Value

This is the part where values are created: https://github.com/zama-ai/concrete/blob/main/frontends/concrete-python/concrete/fhe/compilation/client.py#L138-L148.

It’s a complicated process to get to this point, what’s your objective?

What is this concreteprocol::Value?

It’s a type defined in the python bindings of the Concrete compiler. See:

whats the use of valuedecrypter(is it different from decrypt)? any test files coresponding to this!

It’s a helper class to decrypt encrypted values. It’s tested with all tests in the test suite of Concrete Python.

encryption.has_value(),any idea where this has_value() function is defined?

Where did you see that code? Is it in C++ or in Python? If it’s in C++, it can be the has_value function of std::optional (see std::optional<T>::operator bool, std::optional<T>::has_value - cppreference.com).

1 Like