Can't deploy any contract on Remix IDE after connecting it with the Zama network via MetaMask

I have been facing some problems with the Zama network and MetaMask on the Remiz IDE. I believe there has been a new update of the Metamask browser extension, after that the problems started showing up. A couple of days ago, you Zama faucet was bugging out and I couldn’t even add Zama tokens to my wallet. Now it seems to be fixed, but there’s another problem. The contracts don’t deploy.

After connecting the Remix IDE, when I click the deploy button, the transaction page shows, and after I hit agree it shows:
creation of EncryptedHospitals errored: Returned error: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","error":"Internal JSON-RPC error.","id":5668622019645215}

Please look into the matter as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Since we’ve updated the Devnet, you probably need to reset your Metamask stored nonce. For this, go in Advanced settings and Reset Activity Tab in Metamask extension. It should solve your issue.

2 Likes

Hello, I am working in same domain, could we collaborate? Email: isti.ru.cse@gmail.com