Compute over blockchain

Hi all,
Just discovered zama because i was looking for a solution that would enable the feasibility of building a cloud on top of blockchain. Having to keep data privacy and security at the core of it, it’s the compute part that is the most challenging from what i see.
Also from what i saw on zama’s doc, we can only have homomorphic enceyptions for small arithmetical operations, python code, ML models and EVMs right ? What would it take to do if the end goal would be to provide fully functionning APIs deployed in a microservice fashion on multiple blockchain nodes all with homomorphic encryption ?

Hey @Said_Hadjoudj

we can only have homomorphic encryptions for small arithmetical operations, python code, ML models and EVMs right?

You could also encrypt files like images (see the Huggingface demo for encrypted image filtering)

What would it take to do if the end goal would be to provide fully functionning APIs deployed in a microservice fashion on multiple blockchain nodes all with homomorphic encryption ?

In theory we could have a blockchain Filesystem storage that would keep files encrypted, and FHE model / circuits to operate on them, is that what you think about?