How to select the FHE algorithm

Hello everyone.

For a homework, I have to use concrete to compere its performances with other library.
I also have to test it with different algorithms.
So I would like to know how to change which algorithm is supported by Concrete and how to change it in my code ?

To be more precise, I have to use BFV, CKKS and GSW.

Thank you by advance for your answer.

Hello @gergovie727

Concrete is not a multi scheme library, you can not switch from TFHE (Zama’s FHE scheme) to another one (BFV, CKKS, BGV …). For your homework you will have to pick a multi-scheme library (you could have a look to Libraries selection on FHE.org write your algorithm and then write the same one for Concrete.

Keep in mind in this kind of exercice that it’s very easy to find a program that make a given scheme better than the other so do not hesitate to have multiple algorithms.

Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Hello @alex

Thank you for your answer.

I’ll take a look to the link you gave me.

Also I confused algorithm with scheme (in french we use the same word “algorithme” for both as far as I know ^^). But I’ll use differents algorithms to test yes.

Thank you very much, have a nice day !

1 Like

In the website its written ,Concrete:Rust FHE library that implements Zama’s variant of TFHE by Zama
Is it correct to say above , both c++ and rust library are used(concrete cpu implements rust but src files are cpp files)

@Laser_beam it’s a deprecated info, thanks for reporting I’ll do an update

1 Like