Wallet connected to another user

Long story short: I made my Discord account using my Twitter account. I then got banned from Twitter and now I can’t get access to my Discord. To top that off, there was an airdrop on Discord that required verification, keep in mind I can’t access that account. So made another email in hopes of claiming my airdrop. The email went through but required a phone number which my girlfriend lent me in order to complete verification and claim the airdrop, I connected my Erc wallet to Collab.land, a few days later the claim came in, airdrop dropped and I thought nothing of it.

Till this week, .SHIB SNS were released I attempted to connect my wallet but it kept telling me my wallet was “connected to another user”. The D3.app site had gone down day before, so again, I thought nothing of it. Determined to buy a few names I connected my bank card and made 3 purchases. When I attempted to claim the names again the message saying that my wallet was “connected to another user”. It was at that moment I knew I had to reach out to you guys!

Now I fear if FHEVM is rolled out my wallet will be unusable! And assets trapped like the SNS names unreachable…Help!

Hello!

Firstly, I’d like to clarify that the integration of the fhEVM with Shiba is not scheduled for the upcoming weeks. Moreover, this integration will not interfere with your assets or access your wallet’s private key, so there’s no need for concern.

It appears that your issue is associated with D3.app or another decentralized application running on the Shiba network. It’s important to note that we are not affiliated with Shiba: we are partners, collaborating on a project that involves the fhEVM.

I recommend reaching out to the support team of the dApp causing the issue or contacting a member of the Shiba community for assistance.

I hope this helps and that you find a resolution to your problem soon!